Remote Management & Monitoring
Remote Management Services (RMS) provide 24x7x365 proactive monitoring and management of data transport networks…
RMS provides real-time, end-to-end network management of layer 1 and layer 2 transport networks, including fault and performance management and integrated trouble ticketing and reporting. RMS leverages an integrated network management platform, powered by an advanced event correlation engine, to provide proactive and predictive network management, enabling Global Capacity engineers to identify and address network issues before they become service effecting.
Product highlights include…
- Comprehensive network management and monitoring without the expenses associated with building and staffing a 7X24 mission critical NOC
- Proactive network monitoring and management of transport services allows internal resources to focus on other priorities
- Predictive tools uncover issues and enable resolution before they become problems
- Proprietary software enables unique level of customization and integration of existing network management and monitoring processes into customer operations
- Professional and experienced support for multiple hardware platforms and technologies
- Advanced reporting, including historical network performance statistics and automated monthly network reporting
- Facilitates and streamlines the fast integration of new network infrastructure
For customers who require round-the-clock monitoring of their critical networks, but don’t want the cost of building and maintaining a Network Operations Center, Global Capacity offers Remote Management Services (RMS).
To learn more, download our detailed RMS datasheet:
Contact us today